Jacamar private transfers are the best way to travel all around Costa Rica. You can feel free to schedule it at any time you want.
-either stopping off or express;
If you need it, our drivers will stop for breaks, feeding or pictures any where. Our staff have lots of driving experience and know all the highligth attractions on the route.
-Don't waste your relaxing time, just ride with us and enjoy!
Jacamar Naturalist Tours is a Costa Rican company dedicated to promote and operate different tourist services in Costa Rica, such as tours or excursions, guiding group services, transportation, specialized lectures and other related services.
Our headquarters are located in La Fortuna de San Carlos, North Guanacaste, and Jaco but we also count with satellite offices in some other regions of the country.
Our main costumers are agencies and hotels around the country. The goal of JNT is to offer a personalized service of high quality, where we inmerse our clients in memorable experiences where besides enjoy, we build up awareness about the conservation of natural resources.
Our company has been dedicated since its inception to teach the natural wonders of our country; and always trying to provide valuable information to our costumes, about the natural history of every plant and animal that we see on our tours. But over time we have been given the task of showing a little more about our culture and how Costa Ricans live and work, especially in rural areas, where it is listed that life is a little quieter, but also harder.
All those who work in the company, we consider important and even necessary, to teach our customers how we live in Costa Rica, because of this we have added several attractions and values to some of our tours, to be a complete experience for visitors.
The cultural heritage that these activities offers, strengthen us as a company, and even more as human beings, because it reminds us where we came from and mostly that we need to preserve good values in order to develop as a better society. We have incorporated visits to small family businesses to support these families, the community and entrepreneurship of it.
“To carry out naturalistic trips to educate the tourist about the meaning of the conservation of our natural resources in a sustainable way.”
“To be a company leader in tourist services focused in naturalistic tours to promote the economic and social growth, of the hand with the Sustainable Development.”
•We are over 25 guides certified by the Learning National Institute (INA).
Costa Rican Goberment certified every guide with a License according to its speciality (Naturalism, canopy tours, white water, cooking, among others.) The training program forces the guides to learn general and important info about tourism like; tourism laws,first aid and CPR, ethics and behavior protocols, history, geografy and biodiversity.
• Our reservations and sales departments have full-time bilingual agents with formal training and vast experience working in tourism.
• The operations department implements a vast experience with tecnology of GPS monitoring to perform high quality services
• We have a managment office with over 15 employes working at the branches of marketing, finance, human resources,accounting, and costumer service.
• 30 full-time profesional drivers.
• Full equipment for rafting, stand up paddle, safary float, biking, zip line, horseback riding, lake tours, night tours, spelunking, cooking, among others.
• A fully equipped restaurant with capacity to serve 80 people simultaneously.
• 20 Toyota vans for (4-18 pax)(2015 to 2020 models).
• 8 Buses Toyota Coaster and Hyunday County for (17-23 pax) (model 2016 & 2019).
• 2 Buses Senior Mercedes Benz for (17-23 pax), model 2018.
• 3 D-Lux-Audi Q7 & Toyota Prado for 3 pax (2015 to 2019 models)
• Certification of Sustainable Tourism Level 5.
• GPS monitoring in all vehicles.
• First Aid equipment for all the guides and cars.
• Internal net connection, telephone lines, internet connections full time- All the necessary insures for clients and employees in both offices.
• Tourist Declaration like Tour Operator Agency by I.C.T.
• Government Permission for Tour Operator Agency.
• Members and liders of Arenal Parliament of Tourism and Commerce, ("Arenal Camara de Turismo y Comercio").
• Updated insurance policies for tours and transport services.